PDF-XChange Viewer SDK License Strings

Frequently asked questions - answered - for all developers products

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

PDF-XChange Viewer SDK License Strings

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:58 am

You own the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK or one of our other PDF Toolkits for Developer's and you wish to use the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK within your application -:

Question: My PDF-XChange/Tools SDK license strings do not work with the Viewer SDK ?

Answer : That is correct - the Viewer SDK uses a unique set of of codes and these are provided manually upon you signing and returning the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK License duly completed and Signed by an Authorised officer of your organisation.

Question: I purchased the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK - but there was no License code in my purchase receipt?

Answer : That is correct - the Viewer SDK codes are provided manually upon you signing and returning the PDF-XChange Viewer SDK License duly completed and Signed by an Authorised officer of your organisation.

Question: How many applications can I use the Viewer SDK in ?

Answer : As many as you wish - providing only that you observe the Distribution volume limits and terms outlined within the License agreement

Question: What happens when I reach my agreed distribution Limits ?

Answer : You need to purchase a new Client Distribtion License Pack (CDLP) for a satisfactory number of User's to meet you immeadiate needs.

Please see :
http://www.tracker-software.com/home/de ... iewer_SDK/
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com