Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators
We are considering using the PDF Tools for developers, to integrate in applications for our customers, according to given spec.
1. Does your product contain a PDF viewer to vew as Active X (within or without IE)?
2. Do we need to deploy Adobe libraries or for any issue?
3. Do you provide the source code?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8204
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:34 am
- Location: Vancouver Island - Canada
Not at this time - but a viewer is in progress and not so far away.1. Does your product contain a PDF viewer to vew as Active X (within or without IE)?
No - our libraries are totally independant of Adobe prooducts and 100% standalone.2. Do we need to deploy Adobe libraries or for any issue?
Sorry - No.3. Do you provide the source code?