Applied for Viewer SDK License

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

dcpeders
User

Applied for Viewer SDK License

Post by dcpeders » Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:16 pm

I have applied per this message on your site - "We strongly reccomend that if you are not using the latest Version 3.60130 you update now and also apply for your free PDF-XChange Viewer SDK License if you have a PDF-XChange or Tools V3 SDK License."

I have not heard anything back regarding this application for the PDF Viewer SDK license. I have purchased the version 4 of PDF Tools and own version 3 of PDF Tools.

Please help me as I need to apply pdf viewing into my Clarion Application as soon as possible.

Thank You,

David Pederson

Tom - Tracker

Re: Applied for Viewer SDK License

Post by Tom - Tracker » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:30 pm

Can you explain what you mean by "I have applied per this message on your site"

You have applied to whom and where?

dcpeders
User

Post by dcpeders » Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:57 pm

I found a form on your site that I filled out and emailed to docu track. It sounds like you never received it.

My main question is, What do I need to do to be able to use the PDF Viewer SDK to view PDF files in my Clarion Application? I do not want to see the watermark on the pdf's. I own both version 3 and 4 of PDF Tools. Do I need to purchase something different?

David Pederson

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:11 am

David,

I have received your form and also returned your license info (twice) - please ensure this has not landed in your junk mail folder - was sent from :

sales@tracker-software.com
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com