Unable to run DelphiPXCProSample in Delphi7

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

terryblack
User

Unable to run DelphiPXCProSample in Delphi7

Post by terryblack » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:55 am

Hi, I have just started to look at the PDF SDK and I am trying to run one of the examples "DelphiPXCProSample", however, I get an error [Fatal Error] PXC_40_Types.pas(184): Could not create output file '..\..\..\Temp\PXC_40_Types.dcu'
THis must be to do with dlls etc not being in the ciorrect path. Could someone please point me in the right directions with this

Thanks

Terry

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:02 pm

Hi Terry,

our required dll's must reside in the same folder as the compiled application exe.

Hope that helps
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com