V3 to V4 Upgrade Discount

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

acs2000
User

V3 to V4 Upgrade Discount

Post by acs2000 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:13 pm

I was curious if a discount is planned for those developers already licensed with the Tools SDK or PRO SDK.

Have a good day,
Darren Sherman
Programmer/Analyst
Agency Computer Systems, Inc.

acs2000
User

Nevermind...

Post by acs2000 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:18 pm

I just got an email regarding this. I guess there was a slight delay between releasing V4 SDKs and offering discounts, no biggie.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Hi Darren,

yes - thats correct - sorry but its a much bigger and more time consuming process than it would appear I am afraid.

Hopefully in the next 24 hours the emails will start to go out offering and outlining the procedure to upgrade from V3 to V4.

Thanks.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com