Can i make a pdf viewer with PDF-XChange PRO SDK ?

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

rose
User

Can i make a pdf viewer with PDF-XChange PRO SDK ?

Post by rose » Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:04 am

I want to know that i can make a pdf view control like adobe reader with PDF-XChange PRO SDK ?

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:12 am

Hi,

You cannot make such a viewer - but our own viewer is in progress and currently with Beta testers - this will allow you to do as you require.

The PRO SDK will include the viewer with an as yet to be specified number of free licenses (several 1000's) to distribute to your end user's without charge.

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com