Windows 2008 Svr and PDF-Tools Report V3.6 - Clarion

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

mtabakin
User

Windows 2008 Svr and PDF-Tools Report V3.6 - Clarion

Post by mtabakin » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:38 pm

We have a Clarion application, built about 10 years ago, that uses PDF-Tools Report global extension V3.6 to produce the PDF reports. It has been running fine on all computers up thru Windows Server 2003. A client recently upgraded to Windows 2008 server and now when you try to produce a PDF report, the report is cutoff about 2/3 or 3/4 of the way down the page and multipage reports only show the first page.

Is this a (known) issue with Windows 2008 server and is there a way to resolve it. Would upgrading to the current PDF Tools solve the issue? Thanks.

Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Windows 2008 Svr and PDF-Tools Report V3.6 - Clarion

Post by Will - Tracker Supp » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi mtabakin,

Thanks for the post - as per my email, I would first strongly suggest the update and, should it continue to be an issue, I will then pass this onto our Clarion expert for help.

Cheers,
Will
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com