Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators
The program my company develops uses links to navigate to a particular part within the program itself (not the PDF). For example, the href contains "acs2000:QuoteLink=/6100|Change Policy" title="Change Policy"
From what I can gather, the PXC_EnableLinkAnalyzer only works on valid web URLs. Am I correct in thinking that it will not work in this case?
Would PXC_AddLink be sufficient for accomplishing what we need or is this not possible?
- Example current HTML file
- (15.42 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
- Site Admin
- Posts: 8204
- Joined: Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:34 am
- Location: Vancouver Island - Canada
1. Yes, the LinkAnalyzer built-in into PDF-XChange will not treat such text as a valid URL.
2. You should use PXC_AddLink - for this function. it does not matter what is located within the rectangle under the link, this function will not analyze the passed URL