Doc to pdf conversiob

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

shailesh23
User

Doc to pdf conversiob

Post by shailesh23 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:34 am

hi,

i want to convert my word file into pdf file with asp program. is it possible with this software.

if possible send me example so that we can analyze faster.

shailesh

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:20 pm

There is a VB.net (sorry no ASP.net example available at this time) and you must use the printer drivers API - it cannot be done via the DLL library method - you must also have MS Word available on the PC concerned.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

shailesh23
User

Asp Program

Post by shailesh23 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:34 am

Hello,

Actually i dont want ASP.net program. i need web base solution. which i can integrate with my application on internet. we are using ASP for Browser base program

shailesh

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:34 am

Hi,

understood - but I am afraid at this time we do not offer any 'ASP' based demo's - so the best and closest we can offer is 'VB'

Also please be sure you understand the licensing implications - MS Office document conversion applications particuarly have licensing issues potentiially.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com