error "unable to load DLL (xcpro30)

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

kevinxgao1
User

error "unable to load DLL (xcpro30)

Post by kevinxgao1 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:52 pm

This morning I downloaded and installed newer version of "PDF-XChange PRO 3 SDK". After that, when I try to run my PDF tool box application (C#), I got error when opening any PDF files. See the attached screenshot. However, run the demo program is OK.

I uninstalled the current "PDF-XChange PRO 3 SDK" and reinstall the older one. I still not be able to run it.

Thank you for your help.
Attachments
support.zip
(97.15 KiB) Downloaded 96 times

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:33 pm

Hi,

Seems like you have updated your dll's only partially - if you have the PDF-XChange print driver installed you must also update this and any dll's you may have copied to other system path folders such as \system32.

Please download again and reinstall - but do ensure you do not have mulitple copies of dll's (wth differing dates) in this case dscrt30 and possibly xcpro30.dll too - but there could be others.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com