About PDFXC_Funcs.cs

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

kevinxgao1
User

About PDFXC_Funcs.cs

Post by kevinxgao1 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:13 pm

I got two PDFXC_Funcs.cs files. One (PDFXC_Funcs.cs) is for PDF tool application and other one (PDFXC_Funcs1.cs) is for convert image to PDF application. I need to combine those two programs together. I found those files are different. Is it OK to use PDFXC_Funcs1.cs to replace PDFXC_Funcs.cs? Attached are those two files

Best regares,
Kevin Gao
Attachments
support.zip
(10.47 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

kevinxgao1
User

Post by kevinxgao1 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 1:47 pm

Sorry, I posted this message twice. I thought I failed on the first post. Could you remove my previous post for me? Thank you.

If it is not easy to combine two programs into one, we will work around it. If so, how do I activate the license?

Best regards,
Kevin

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:17 pm

Hi Kevin,

I am not sure to which applications you refer specifically - but I think you are better placed than anyone here to determine the answer as to whether you can replace one file with the other - should be straight forward to recompile and test with a replacment of your choice and update as necessary.

If you look at the demo app's you will find sample code of how you should pass your license info (both the serial number and developer code must be passed.) if you are having dififculty send us some sample code and make the actual license info nonsense - so that it can be used for unauthorised use and we will correct if necessary.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com