Bitmap placement issue on win 98

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

ken66
User

Bitmap placement issue on win 98

Post by ken66 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:28 pm

In the attached project I am drawing a bitmap in reference to the left side of the page and then a second bitmap in reference to the right side of the page. If you look at the PDFs attached you'll notice the Windows XP PDF seems to be placed close to where I expected. The Windows 98 PDF is pushed to the right partially off the page.

Can you look at this?

Thanks[/url]
Attachments
bmpplacementpdf.zip
Pdfs which show the way windows 98 is placing the bitmap in an odd place.
(5.93 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
bmpplacement.zip
Visual C++ project that generated the pdfs
(98.73 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

ken66
User

Post by ken66 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:31 pm

Just a note, if I write a string out first then the bitmap is placed correctly.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:17 am

Looking into
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:14 am

Hi Ken,

located and corrected this issue - resolved in build 3.4084 - will be published most likely at the weekend.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com