PDF image print size

This Forum is for the use of Clarion For Windows - Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

ebucher
User

PDF image print size

Post by ebucher » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:07 pm

I am using an old version of PDF-Tools (v3.6) and an old version of Clarion (v5). I have a general question about the size of the PDF image when it is printed. With this application it is critical that the PDF image print at the exact same size as the original print output. Is this possible? The pages I am currently generating print slightly smaller when I print the PDF image vs when I send the output directly to the printer from my Clarion program.
Eric Bucher
Prelude Software Inc

Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Re: PDF image print size

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Hello Eric Bucher,

I've asked one of our Clarion Experts to take a look and he will reply as soon as possible.
Though can you check your settings when printing the image directly and when printing the PDF and whether there aren't any "reduce to printer margins" options for when you are printing the PDFs?

Regards,
Stefan

ebucher
User

Post by ebucher » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:12 pm

I do not see anywhere that "reduce to printer margins" options would be specified.
Eric Bucher
Prelude Software Inc

Tracker - Clarion Support
Site Admin

Post by Tracker - Clarion Support » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Hi Eric!

Sorry it took so long to respond to your question.

Please go to the PDF-Tools Report Procedure template, to the File Info tab, and change Select Page Size to Image-Generated Values.
Craig Ransom
Tracker Software - Clarion Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

Return to “PDF-XChange Drivers (only) API SDK - For Clarion For Windows Developers only Please”