Silent creation of a pdf

This Forum is for the use of Clarion For Windows - Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

DonSchwirtlich
User

Silent creation of a pdf

Post by DonSchwirtlich » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:47 am

I am using the PDF-x sdk - I have a word document and within my program I need to convert the word document to a pdf silently. I need an example of this being done. I select the word document, I am using capesoft office inside to open the doc and I need the pdf to be silently created. Thanks you
Don

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:23 am

Hi Don,

this would be a feature of Office Inside - not PDF-XChange if you are referring as to whether Word is visible or not.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

DonSchwirtlich
User

Post by DonSchwirtlich » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:04 pm

>> not PDF-XChange if you are referring as to whether Word is visible or not. <<

Uh - no - it would be PDF xchange as to whether the PDF is created silently - it being created to the folder that the software directs it to and as to whether the PDF displays.
Don

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:21 am

Hi Don,

Yes that would be - I thought you were referring to the status of Office/Word during the process.

But we are already dealng with this same issue regarding PDF-XChange in at least 3 other posts of yours - please allow us a little breathing time to work on the issues already raised, You are swamping us somewhat.

Thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

Return to “PDF-XChange Drivers (only) API SDK - For Clarion For Windows Developers only Please”