Adobe Acroform Fields

This Forum is for the use of Clarion For Windows - Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

kennybroh
User

Adobe Acroform Fields

Post by kennybroh » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:15 am

I have been waiting for some time for this functionality and am glad to see it is apparently now available. According to the website it is in the newest version of the PDF-Exchange Pro SDK and more information is to be found in the help file: PDFLib30Help.chm.

I downloaded and installed the new SDK, but cannot find that help file anywhere. I searched the entire drive and it is not there. How can I get information on this new functionality.

Thanks,

Kenny Frank

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:50 am

Hi Kenny,

It is in the generic build (C++/VB/Delphi/.NET etc) - the Clarionisation is in progress now and is not far behind.

I will send you the generic help file by email so you can see what is coming.

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

Return to “PDF-XChange Drivers (only) API SDK - For Clarion For Windows Developers only Please”