PDF Viewer in PDF Tools SDK

This Forum is for the use of Clarion For Windows - Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

Andy
User

PDF Viewer in PDF Tools SDK

Post by Andy » Thu May 15, 2014 7:50 pm

PDF-XChange Viewer 2.0 Simple DLL SDK is as I understand included with PDF-Tools SDK, and in the help I read the following: "PDF-XChange Tools SDK – max distribution included : 2500 Single user Licenses"

What do I need to do to get this to work.? I want to add a viewer to procedure within my app - a standard Clarion window within my application. This is not a pdf viewer application, I only want to view my own clarion reports which I use PDF Tools to create PDF's for. The pdfvlg## example file is almost exactly what I want.

Thanks

Andy Morgan

Andy
User

Re: PDF Viewer in PDF Tools SDK

Post by Andy » Thu May 15, 2014 7:58 pm

IS this all I need to do?

**Note: The PDF-XChange Viewer Simple DLL SDK requires that you return a completed License Distribution Agreement, included with your installation, to Tracker Software prior to being released your serial key and developer code.

Please complete the Agreement included with the installation and email it to sales@tracker-software.com or fax to our office at 1-250-324-1623 and we will return your completed agreement and release your codes to you.

Chris - Tracker Supp
User

Post by Chris - Tracker Supp » Thu May 15, 2014 8:06 pm

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your post.

The PDF-Tools SDK libraries (non-viewer) allow for distribution of up to 100,000 CDLP

It also includes a limited distribution license for the Viewer PRO SDK of 2,500 CDLP.

The Viewer PRO SDK is a separate download available from the SDK downloads page, and yes we require the Viewer SDK License Agreement be initialed and dated on the bottom right of the first 3 pages and the right hand side of page 4 including your PDF-Tools purchase information filled out and returned to sales@tracker-software.com for completion.

Here is a link to the latest Agreement: http://www.tracker-software.com/PDF-XCh ... %20SDK.pdf

I will complete the agreement and send it back with a serial key and developer code for the Viewer PRO SDK.

Best,
Chris
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Chris Attrell
Tracker Sales & Support North America
http://www.tracker-software.com

Andy
User

Post by Andy » Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Thank you.! That is exactly what I needed from an "official" source. Perfect.

Will - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by Will - Tracker Supp » Thu May 15, 2014 8:23 pm

:)
If posting files to this forum, you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded.
Thank you.

Best regards

Will Travaglini
Tracker Support (Europe)
Tracker Software Products Ltd.
http://www.tracker-software.com

Return to “PDF-Tools SDK (DLL Libraries Only) - Clarion For Windows Developers Only Please”