Entry Point Not Found or other oddities in TrackerSP DLL's

This Forum is for the use of Clarion For Windows - Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-Tools SDK of Library DLL functions(only) - Please use the PDF-XChange Drivers API SDK Forum for assistance with all PDF Print Driver related topics.

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

Tracker - Clarion Support
Site Admin

Entry Point Not Found or other oddities in TrackerSP DLL's

Post by Tracker - Clarion Support » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:04 pm

If you have problems with strange messages such as "entry point not found..." on Tracker Software DLL's, it may be that you have "colliding" DLL's.

Please run the attached program to see what DLL version syou have and post the results in a forum message along with a precise copy of the error message you received.

Thanks!
Attachments
DLLScanTool.01.7z
Tracker Software multiple DLL version tester.
(19.95 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
Craig Ransom
Tracker Software - Clarion Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

TrackerSupp-Daniel
Site Admin

Re: Entry Point Not Found or other oddities in TrackerSP DLL's

Post by TrackerSupp-Daniel » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 pm

Hello TimothyPer,

I just wanted to verify that you have posted in the correct forums. I am unsure what you mean by "the game" however the rest of the post seems relevant to our products. Beyond that, As this is a 9 year old thread and we have dropped our clarion support I am not certain we can be of much assistance. How would you like us to proceed?
Daniel McIntyre
Support Technician
Tracker Software Products (Canada) LTD

Sales: +1 (250) 324-1621
Fax: +1 (250) 324-1623

Return to “PDF-Tools SDK (DLL Libraries Only) - Clarion For Windows Developers Only Please”