Pxc30Com.PXCControl

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's PDF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (only) - Please use the PDF-Tools SDK Forum for Library DLL assistance.

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Sean - Tracker, Andrew - Tracker Support, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

HungWell
User

Pxc30Com.PXCControl

Post by HungWell » Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:42 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to use the Printer Driver API, and I'm hung up on the need for a Job ID (dwJob)

What is this, ID and where does it come from?

If the job id is not available to me, how can I configure the global settings and have those settings apply for the next print job?

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:56 pm

You sent an email saying you have this figured - please advise if you still require help ?
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

HungWell
User

Post by HungWell » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:12 pm

The Access example answered a lot of my questions. It might be helpful if you made the descriptive text on the folder names more descriptive. Instead of API Example, Printer API Examples might help people find things.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:26 pm

Noted.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com