Can't get rid of water mark

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's TIFF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (All Versions).

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

garyh
User

Can't get rid of water mark

Post by garyh » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Can't get rid of water mark protection.

I have unistalled then removed your folder under program files & reinstalled. During the instalation it shows the password you supplied us. It looks fine we still copy & paste the correct password. we reboot. Still anything we print still hast the protection water mark.

We are using tiff xchange v3 & windows XP.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Can't get rid of water mark

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:12 am

Gary,

please email upgrades@tracker-software.com with your serial number and purchase info.

Thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

markust
User

Post by markust » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:14 pm

I am having the same problem. I uninstall and reboot and then install with the serial and I still have the watermark. I am using tiff and windows vista. I also purchased the wrong thing and am wondering if I can get a refund for the incorrect purchase?

Thanks

Tracker Supp-Stefan
Site Admin

Post by Tracker Supp-Stefan » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:44 am

Hi Markus,
Your problem is with the 64 bit OS and TIFF XChange that was designed and created before 64 bit operating systems were available to the end user.

If 64 bit is your required OS - then Raster-Xchaneg si the product you should be looking at - this is ultimately the product that replaces TIFF-XChange for all Windows 64 bit users (it is also compatible with all windows 32/64 bit OS's after W2000)

I have already mailed the above information and a suggestion to solve your problem so please lets continue our communication via e-mail.

Regards,
Stefan