Program won't run

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's TIFF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (All Versions).

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

mustcut
User

Program won't run

Post by mustcut » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:42 am

I installed the trial version of Lite 3 a few hours ago and used it to convert a Publisher file to PDF. I then purchased the full version. I've spent the last two hours trying to get the program installed without success.

I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled it several times. I can't get past the languages window when I open the program from either the desktop icon or program file listing. It refuses to run and is now locking up my computer (which had no prior problems).

I'd like a refund. I need to convert a file to PDF today and don't have time for this.

Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:03 pm

You mean languages dialog of the installer ?
Tracker Software (Project Director)

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.

mustcut
User

Post by mustcut » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:47 am

Yes, the language menu.

Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:01 am

maybe you need to choose appropriate language (or leave proposed by default) press "OK" on this dialog and wait a minute while setup wizard prepared data ?

When attaching files to any message - please ensure they are archived and posted as a .ZIP, .RAR or .7z format - or they will not be posted - thanks.

mustcut
User

Post by mustcut » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:45 am

Nothing happens when I try to select a language or do anything else in the program.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times. It doesn't work.

Ivan - Tracker Software
Site Admin

Post by Ivan - Tracker Software » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:39 am

How you can uninstall/reinstall if you say that installation stopped on its language dialog ?

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Re: Program won't run

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Also if you are using our PDF products - please post here - or you will get answer relevant to our TIFF printer/creation tools - see here :

http://www.tracker-software.com/forum3/ ... m.php?f=39
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com