createtiffarray / object reference errors- many and chronic.

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's TIFF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (All Versions).

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

Jimbo
User

createtiffarray / object reference errors- many and chronic.

Post by Jimbo » Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:56 pm

I have attached a quick MS-Word summary of some of the more common errors we are seeing as enduser licensee of your software.

MOre is detailed in the document.
OS is Windows XP SP2
Printing is done from Outlook '03, Acrobat 7.0x, and Office 2003 as well as web pages.
Viruscanner is Macafee 7.1.0 or 8.0i.
Attachments
sharp issues docutrack.zip
(28.08 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:02 pm

Hi Jimbo,

have passed this on to the project manager concerned - will respond as soon as I have his feedback

thanks for your patience.
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com

Jimbo
User

More observations

Post by Jimbo » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:28 pm

Also, we have noticed an increased incidence of corruption using the packbits compression vs ccitt gp4 using the 3.0 driver.

I'd like to inquire if there are known issues such as this and others cited in the attachment above that exist in v3.0 of your driver that are resolved in v3.2.

Jimbo
User

Any response out there??

Post by Jimbo » Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:33 pm

Have not heard from you - any response?

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:51 am

Hi apologies for the delay,

Yes there are numerous improvements in the later releases in the area concerned and the only way to be 100% sure if your issues are resolved are if you could please download and install the latest release.

If you still have problems - then please do come back.

Thanks
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com