Multi-user Pack

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's TIFF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (All Versions).

Moderators: Tracker Support, TrackerSupp-Daniel, Chris - Tracker Supp, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Support Staff, moderators

Charles Kay
User

Multi-user Pack

Post by Charles Kay » Fri May 26, 2006 8:17 pm

I have been using TIFF-Xchange for quite awhile and I have finally been able to get the company to order it for my co-workers.
We are going to purchase one of your multi-user packages.
Will the software get loaded on each computer with its own license key or will it run from the network?
Apparently, this is important to somebody in my department but I could not answer him.
Thank you for your time.
-c-

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Sat May 27, 2006 10:05 am

Hi Charles,

There will be one serial number and there is a 'silent' install option which automates virtually all installation options without requiring user input once started - but it does need an install to each desktop (although the exe can be located on the server - it must be initiated from the Client PC - unless you have a Citrix/TS server with thin client PC's - then only a single server installation is required as TIFF-XChange is fully Citrix/TS compatible (as PDF-XChange is also)

However - we do shortly have a true server based product coming - offering Network printing support - this will provide all the features of TIFF-XChange and also offer conversion to numerous other 'Raster' image formats such as BMP, PNG, JPG, etc etc in one product.

If you require more info on this - please let me know via an email to upgrades@tracker-software.com titled 'Raster-XChange' and I will come back to you privately.

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com