Print TIFF-XChange In Color?

This Forum is for the use of Software Developers requiring help and assistance for Tracker Software's TIFF-XChange Printer Drivers SDK (All Versions).

Moderators: TrackerSupp-Daniel, Tracker Support, Vasyl-Tracker Dev Team, Chris - Tracker Supp, Tracker Supp-Stefan, Ivan - Tracker Software, Tracker - Clarion Support, John - Tracker Supp, Support Staff, moderators

Leon Nelson
User

Print TIFF-XChange In Color?

Post by Leon Nelson » Thu May 25, 2006 2:42 pm

I have TIFF-XChange v.3 and use it with MapTech. How do I get the saved TIFF-XChange files to print in color? Where do I need to go to make the proper printer settings? I am using Virtual PC on a Macintosh G4, OS X 10.3 Panther.

John - Tracker Supp
Site Admin

Post by John - Tracker Supp » Fri May 26, 2006 6:38 am

Hi Leon,

did you convert/save the files as 24 bit color TIFF files ? - see the TIFF-XChange printer preferences for the settings available.

If so this is down to your output software (for viewing and printing TIFF files) and your color printer setting's and is beyond the remit of TIFF-XChange - it just creates the TIFF file.

However - if you saved them as 1 bit MONO TIFF files - then you cannot print them as color - they are just black and white (mono) images.

HTH
If posting files to this forum - you must archive the files to a ZIP, RAR or 7z file or they will not be uploaded - thank you.

Best regards
Tracker Support
http://www.tracker-software.com