Ok, "PDF to txt" function is in the PDF-Tools program which is part PDF-XChange Pro. I found the function now, I was searching in the PDF-XChange Editor.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:03 pm
- Forum: How to forum
- Topic: How to Extract text from a PDF page/File to txt or W?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3208
- Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:55 am
- Forum: PDF-XChange Editor
- Topic: Email advertisement from "1 for All Software GmbH"
- Replies: 1
- Views: 438
Hello, I want to comment, that I wonder why I get this kind of email from PDF-XChange Anwender News to my paypal email!? I didn't agree to any newsletter or other kind of stuff like this, by ordering PDF-XChange Editor. This advertisement mail was about "Format Factory" and from "Daniel Gruber 1 for...